Current Events & News« Back
Altubel's response to COVID-19: Apartment cleaning
Those of you who have already stayed with us will know that we have the highest cleanliness standards in our apartments. This year this is even more important, which is why we have decided to put in place a number of additional health and safety measures for cleaning in the apartments we manage, which we believe will be effective in preventing the spread of COVID-19. These are:
- We have drawn up a contingency plan that sets out clear guidelines to prevent COVID-19 on our premises, with the sole and exclusive aim of protecting our customers and employees.
- Having studied all information and recommendations from the Ministry of Health and competent institutions and organisations, Altubel has concluded that to avoid contagion between customers or employees, check-ins must not be on the same day as check-outs, as was the case until now. This will allow us to guarantee greater and better cleaning and disinfection of our apartments, giving cleaning staff enough time to do this. Although we will do this on a case-by-case basis, we estimate that there should be two and four days between one guest leaving and the next arriving.
We have significantly extended the time allotted to clean each apartment, in line with our new special cleaning plan that guarantees full sanitation of everything in all our accommodation.
- We have informed and trained our staff on the recommendations that the competent organisations and institutions have made to prevent COVID-19 in the workplace
- Our staff have been provided with the necessary equipment to ensure that, if used properly, they are highly unlikely to contract COVID-19 during their working day
- All bedding will be washed at over 60º with disinfectant products, as per the Ministry of Health's recommendations to kill any type of virus or bacteria
- Most of the cleaning materials we use are disposable and any others are disinfected after each use
- Apartments will be cleaned by only one person to reduce the risk of infection
- Although ALTUBEL offers sanitised bedspreads and blankets, we recommend bringing your own
You can read our exceptional COVID-19 measures in full HERE
Our office is open
MONDAY TO FRIDAY 09:00 to 14:00 and 16:00 to 18:00
SATURDAY 10:00 to 14:00
If you want to contact us, you can write us to : firstname.lastname@example.org or phone us (00 34) 964 48 98 29